Dental Implant are titanium screws that are fully bio compatible with body to replace a missing tooth or all teeth . There surface are modified so that they attaches with bone just like natural tooth .
2)FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANT :- Those who have no teeth can also be given fixed naturally looking teeth that are functionally too similar to natural tooth with the help of dental implants .
b) All are trained and qualified from top universities and experience of placing implants in all type of cases .
c)We follow strict surgical protocol for all our dental Implant cases .
For best Implant doctor in Jaipur ,India Book an appointment at EKDANTAM .
The most important in implant surgery that counts is the planning and the experience ,we are experienced in placing implants in all types of cases with advanced surgical procedures.
For a successful implant high standards of asepsis should be followed. We use sterile disposable doctors & patient gown with full disposable attire , and Autoclavable (B class) instruments. Fumigation of our O.T before every surgery.
The most important thing for dental implants is after care and maintenance ,we have a specialized computerized recall appointment protocol to keep a check on your implant and its health.
For better understanding of dental implants and the cost , you can contact us for a personal consultation session :-
We take pleasure in educating our patients actively, unambiguously, extensively and comprehensibly. Our aim is on personal counseling. So, just fix an appointment and visit us for your first consultation, your first step for a secure and safe implant procedure.
1) Improved appearance:- Dental implant look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
2) Improved speech:- With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
3) Improved comfort:- Because they become part of you, dental implant eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
4) Easier eating:- Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
5) Improved self-esteem:- Dental implants can give you back your smile just like your natural teeth and help you feel better about yourself.
6) Improved oral health:- Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
7) Convenience:- Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.