Dental implant provide a strong foundation for replacing missing tooth over which a prosthesis (replacement teeth) are made to match your natural teeth. They are manufactured from biologically compatible pure Titanium or titanium alloys , that is accepted by the human body and these dental implant fuse with the jawbone (Osseo integration) to form a secure foundation for tooth replacement .
Single tooth or multiple tooth Dental implant:- When single tooth is missing in your mouth , dental implant is the best option. The advantages over bridge are that the adjacent tooth are not affected , only the missing tooth is replaced as is the case in Bridge( in which support of adjacent natural tooth is taken,for which they are unnecessary grounded ).
We have a team of experts to undergo both surgical and prosthetic procedures of dental implants. All are trained and qualified from top universities and experience of placing implants in all type of cases . For best Implant doctor in Jaipur ,India Book an appointment at EKDANTAM .
The most important in implant surgery that counts is the planning and the experience ,we are experienced in placing implants in all types of cases with advanced surgical procedures.
We believe that for a successful implant high standards of asepsis should be followed. We use sterile disposable doctors & patient gown with full disposable attire , and Autoclavable (B class) instruments. We fumigate our O.T before every surgery.
The most important thing for dental implants is after care and maintenance ,we have a specialized computerized recall appointment protocol to keep a check on your implant and its health.
For better understanding of dental implants and the cost , you can contact us for a personal consultation session :-
We take pleasure in educating our patients actively, unambiguously, extensively and comprehensibly. Our aim is on personal counseling. So, just fix an appointment and visit us for your first consultation, your first step for a secure and safe implant procedure.
Generally speaking, if you have lost teeth you are a candidate for dental implants. It is important that you are in good health, however, as there are some conditions and diseases that can affect your dental implant. For example, uncontrolled diabetes, Cancer, radiation to the jaws, smoking( > 10 CIGARETTES PER DAY) , or Incompetent to carry out oral hygiene may affect whether dental implants will fuse to your bone.
1) Improved appearance:- Dental implant look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
2) Improved speech:- With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
3) Improved comfort:- Because they become part of you, dental implant eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
4) Easier eating:- Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
5) Improved self-esteem:- Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
6) Improved oral health:- Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the dental implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
7) Convenience:- Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.